HELLO COS STUDENTS!
As this COS season is coming to a close, I wanted you to be aware of everything that is going on in April.
- During everyone’s spring breaks, Jono is looking for people to play fun music for an hour at Patch coffee. Contact Jono for more info if you’re interested! Email Jono (Jonom@saddleback.com)
- MANDATORY CHOIR weekend in HSM April 8/9. If you are unable to make it please email Taffy with the reason why you can't make it
- On THURSDAYS of spring breaks if anyone wants to get lunch with McCountry and Taffy for fun let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
RE- AUDITIONS for the next COS season (next year) are on May 6th
- INSTRUMENTALISTS email Taffy to sign up for a re-audition time slot (email@example.com)
- VOCALISTS email McKenna to sign up for a re-audition time slot (Mckennay@saddleback.com)
Family Night of Worship
Family N.O.W. is on the 24th and we would love for everyone to be involved and invite your families.
- All vocalists PRACTICE on the 17th (in the refinery theater, please go in through the back doors)
- REHEARSAL on the 20th in the Worship Center from 6-8pm for all vocalists
- There will be a potluck on the 24th following the Night of Worship
HSM INSTRUMENTALISTS this will probably be the last month you will have with your bands so have fun!!!
DRESS CODE FOR NIGHT OF WORSHIP:
- For Night of Worship we are seeking to create a cohesive and modest look on stage.
- TOPS: Please wear a solid colored top in a jewel tone. (See below)
- Short or long sleeves.
- *No tank tops or bare shoulders. If wearing a layered look, shoulders must be covered. No busy patterns, words, or graphics.
- *Please be sure to check and see that if your arms are raised that your midriff is not showing.
- BOTTOMS: Please wear jeans or dark pants. No skirts, dresses, or leggings.
- SHOES: Closed toed shoes.